An Open Letter to the Public from the American Hospital Association, the American Medical Association and the American Nurses Association: Click Here.
The Loser Replaced His Campaign Manager
Trump is trailing Joe Biden in the polls. Covid-19 is spreading out of control as a result of Trump’s mismanaging the pandemic. Hospitals continue to be short of both staff and supplies. The economy has tanked and the U.S. is in a recession. Twenty-two million jobs were lost in March and April. All on Trump’s watch.
In a last ditch effort to change course as a result of sinking desperately in both national and swing state polls, Trump has demoted his campaign manager, Brad Parscale, and replaced him with longtime political aide Bill Stepien.
Stepien was the field director for Trump’s 2016 campaign and has worked for him since the election. He was formerly a top aide to Governor Chris Christie. Trump's son-in law, Jared Kushner, another loser, has been a key player in orchestrating the recent staff moves.
Will this change make any difference? Not in the pandemic; not in hospital shortages; not in the slumping economy or the loss of jobs. Trump has already done irreparable damage to our country and now, regardless of the name of his campaign manager, Americans realize that the new name we really need is the one in the Oval Office.
“In life’s unforgiving arithmetic, we are the sum of our choices.” (George Will).
Thankfully, the arithmetic is adding up to Trump being on his way out in the November election.
The Skewed Logic of the Dumbass in Chief
Yesterday Trump said, “If we did half the testing, we’d have half the cases. If we did another, you cut that in half, we would have, yet again, half of that.” Trump made that idiotic statement even as Covid-19 outbreaks continue to surge across the nation and deaths begin to pick up pace.
Let’s follow Trump’s logic. That means that if we did only 25% of the testing, we’d have only 25% of the Covid-19 cases; and if we did no testing at all, we’d have no Covid-19 cases at all. Utter stupidity from an imbecilic dimwit. Trump is an insult to those of us with a brain.
Trump’s logic is that of someone who never learned how to add 1 + 1 in preschool, and yet Trump claims he’s a stable genius. Hardly. An unstable idiot is far more accurate.
- The U.S. has more coronavirus cases than any other country in the world with more than 3.4 million out of the roughly 13.3 million global cases. Trump can put his head in the sand all he wants to try to minimize the severity of the pandemic in the U.S. in order to brighten his chances for reelection, but that doesn’t change the fact that the U.S. has the most Covid-19 fatalities — 136,300 of the world’s approximately 576,800 deaths.
- Across the country, more than a third of U.S. states reported record highs in daily new Covid-19 cases, based on a seven-day moving average as of Monday, according to a CNBC analysis of data compiled by Johns Hopkins University.
- As cases continue to surge, labs across the nation are falling behind in processing and delivering test results, according to Quest Diagnostics and LabCorp, two of the country’s biggest lab diagnostics companies.
- On Monday, 14 states broke grim records in seven-day average hospitalization numbers, including Texas, California and Arizona, according to a CNBC analysis of data from the Covid Tracking Project.
Trump made at least 19 false and misleading claims in one speech
Trump billed his speech Tuesday as a “press conference” in which he would give updates about China. Instead, it was a vicious 52-minute rambling diatribe filled with pre-scripted whining, complaining and sissy-boy attacks on Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.
As usual, Trump's comments were filled with egregious lies and other false claims. Read the CNN Fact Check article here, or watch Trump’s tirade here, if you can stomach watching him lie.
CNN Fact Check caught Trump lying on all of the following topics:
- Biden and the suburbs
- Biden and buildings
- Biden and immigration
- Obama, Biden and H1N1
- Hunter Biden’s career
- Fraud and mail-in voting
- Trump and DACA
- The border wall
- Trump’s travel restrictions on Europe
- Nancy Pelosi and Trump’s travel restrictions on China
- The European Union
- China’s economy
- China and tariffs
- Coronavirus mortality
- Coronavirus cases and testing
- Deportations to Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador
Read Mary Trump’s New Book About Donald Trump!
“Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man,” the new book by Mary Trump, the president’s niece, went on sale in bookstores today. It reveals the truth about Trump and the toxic family that made him into the man who now threatens the world’s health, economic security and social fabric.
Robert Trump, the president's younger brother, filed suit last month seeking to block the book's publication, but in a 20-page ruling, New York State Supreme Court Justice Hal Greenwald said the bid by the president’s brother to block publication of his niece's book didn't pass legal muster.
The author has a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, and provides a granular portrait of Trump’s profound impairment: She says that her uncle has all nine clinical criteria for narcissism, although she insists that this diagnosis is only the tip of the psychological iceberg — he may also suffer from antisocial personality disorder, sociopathy, and/or dependent personality disorder, along with an undiagnosed learning disability that likely interferes with his ability to process information. The author goes on to say, “He is and always will be a terrified little boy. He is the damaged product of an absent mother and a sociopathic father.”
"If you're in the Oval Office today, what would you say to him?" ABC News chief anchor George Stephanopoulos asked Mary in an exclusive interview. ”Resign," Mary Trump responded. She said that, after being “perverted” by the family’s deep-seated “issues," her uncle was destined to become a man “utterly incapable of leading this country, and it’s dangerous to allow him to do so.”
The book reportedly reveals how:
- Trump ogled his own niece in a bathing suit and sought to fill one of his books with hit lists of “ugly” women who had rebuffed him.
- Trump paid someone to take his SATs.
- Trump was a vicious bully even as a child.
- Freddy Trump—the author’s father—died alone in a hospital while Donald went to a movie.
Please share this web site with everyone. Get the word out and reveal the truth about Trump, the deranged, malevolent, malignant narcissist in the Oval Office. We have a moral responsibility to do everything we can within each of our realms of influence to ensure that everyone we know will vote against Trump and his cronies on November 3rd to make him a one-term president. Democracy, as we know it, is at stake.
VOTE THESE SENATORS OUT!
Listed below are the 23 Republican Senators up for reelection who are guilty of cowardice and betrayal for voting to exonerate Trump from his crimes, and who therefore must be VOTED OUT in November in order to Make America Great Again. Every time they had a choice between America and Trump, they chose Trump. Every time they were called to the service of this nation and their sacred oath, they chose Trump instead. Learn their names. Remember their actions. And never, ever trust them again. These are the senators who have abandoned their consciences, left the American people behind, and failed to stand up for the Constitution and common decency. Vote these Senators out in November!
Kelly Loeffler (GA)
As we move through 2020,
the last year of putting up with
the IMPEACHED TWITTER TODDLER,
let’s look at a synopsis of his “real” track record.
- Was impeached on December 18, 2019 by the House of Representatives in an historic and permanent rebuke. Face it — Trump is both a pathetic loser and the worst president in all of American history.
- Did nothing about protecting Americans from the Covid-19 pandemic, except try to deny its existence and severity multiple times.
- Has taken repeated military actions against other nations on foreign soil without the pre-approval of Congress and without any plan or any end game. Trump is nothing more than an aimless loose cannon who blindly shoots from the hip and puts American lives at risk.
- Increased the national debt by over TWO TRILLION DOLLARS since taking office, with NO PLAN whatsoever for reducing that debt.
- Has been accused of sexual abuse by over 20 heroic women.
- Continues to refuse releasing his tax returns to the American public. The one and only viable reason is that he’s hiding something that would instantly incriminate him.
- Separated thousands of migrant children from their parents and put them in prison camps inside the U.S. border.
- Killed off the daily White House briefings and tried to squash the free press by stripping reporters of their credentials.
- Was responsible for the longest government shutdown in American history (35 days), the THIRD government shutdown during his term in office, which put over 800,000 government workers out of work, cost the U.S. economy over $3 billion in unrecoverable economic activity, and reduced the country’s gross domestic product by over $11 billion during the last quarter of 2018 and the first quarter of 2019.
- Declared a fictitious national emergency and stole nearly $8 billion taxpayer dollars to fund his unnecessary border wall.
- Denies climate change while the worldwide scientific community proves otherwise. Additionally, this 73-year-old verbally attacked 16-year-old Greta Thunberg, the environmental and climate change activist who beat him out for Time magazine’s ‘Person of the Year.’
- Won huge tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans and for huge corporations at the expense of the middle class.
- Literally bragged that he could shoot someone without any consequences or without alienating his supporters, who are without any doubt the most stupid people on planet Earth.
- Ridiculed people of color as “low-IQ individuals.”
- Declared himself “The Tariff Man.” Tariffs are nothing more than taxes on Americans collected at the border.
- Cozied up to dictators.
- Opened new public lands to fossil fuel (oil) exploration, reduced the size of national parks, and waived protections for endangered species.
- Excused the Saudi leader for the killing of dissident journalist Jamal Khashoggi on Turkish soil, and then paid off the Turkish leader by withdrawing U.S. troops from Syria, allowing him to finish off his enemies, the Kurds. Both of these actions signaled the strategic and moral bankruptcy of Trump’s leadership.
- Embraced Russian President Vladimir Putin’s worldview a month after meeting with Kim Jong Un where he ridiculed our own U.S. intelligence community on the world’s stage.
- Personally asked Japan’s Prime Minister Shinzo Abe to nominate him for the Nobel Peace Prize — this is the epitome of self-aggrandizement!
- Continues to claim broad powers that he does not have, simply to fire up his political base, including threatening to shut down Twitter for flagging false content, claiming he can “override" governors who dare to keep churches closed to congregants during the pandemic, asserting the “absolute authority” to force states to reopen during the pandemic, and claiming he could force governors to reopen their economies before they felt ready.
- Used tear gas on 6/2/20 on peacefully protesting American citizens outside the White House in Lafayette Park in order to clear the street for his selfish photo-op with the Bible at St. John’s Church; and who tried to turn 10,000 active duty military troops on American citizens.
THE BOTTOM LINE: America desperately needs a new president right now — one who has a proven track record of governing, leading and serving the people; not one who is destroying what America stands for with each passing day. The presidency is not an entry level job, and definitely not one for an impeached, mentally unstable, impotent, malignant narcissist!
AMERICA’S PRIORITY #1: You can’t fix stupid, but you can vote it out on November 3, 2020! This includes the members of the House of Representatives who voted against the Trumpster’s impeachment. Click here for a list of their names.
MUST READ ARTICLES ABOUT TRUMP:
The best article ever written about Trump: Trump is Not Well.
The second best article ever written about Trump: Trump’s Words Are Poison.
The third best article ever written about Trump: Trump’s Sinister Assault on Truth.
The fourth best article ever written about Trump: Luckily, Trump Is an Unstable, Non-Genius.
MAGA = Masks Are Great Again!
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN — OUST TRUMP!
We’re quite sure Trump would not appreciate most of what’s included on this web site. Do we care? Absolutely not because the real truth cannot be denied. We no longer give a damn about anything Trump has to say or think. He has already proven his absolute worthlessness and incompetence. We have ultimate respect for the office of the president, but we have no respect whatsoever for Trump, the person. Respect is not automatic; it’s earned. And Trump has not earned one iota of our respect. He is nothing more than an embarrassment to the United States and to its citizens. He spews hate, bigotry and racism, and has accomplished nothing. But don’t fear, fellow citizens, Trump is only a one-term, has-been president who will soon be voted out and then thankfully be forever forgotten.
Not Our President! No redos for Trump. Once is Enough!
Dissenting opinions: Call 1-800-GO-TO-HELL
Our 2020 bumper sticker: Anybody But Trump!
”Real patriotism is a willingness to challenge the government when it’s wrong.” (Ron Paul)
”Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.” (Mark Twain)
“Impeached Twitter Toddler” NON-SUPPORTER.