Thankfully, on Nov. 3, 2020, he will be voted out of office and never be heard from again! Amen.
has no plan, only shoots from the hip,
is reactive instead of proactive,
and has proven that he is not a leader.
Trump: The Epitome of Incompetence
Trump Supporters: The Epitome of Stupidity
Good News Countdown:
Only 297 days until we inaugurate a new president on 1/21/2021,
and Trump, the mentally deranged malignant narcissist,
fades into history as the worst president in all of American history
and we will never have to hear either his voice or his opinions ever again!
ANYBODY BUT TRUMP is what will Make America Great Again!
Trump Failed to Follow NSC’s Pandemic Playbook
According to a previously unrevealed White House playbook, the government should have begun a federal-wide effort to procure that personal protective equipment (PPE) at least two months ago, but it didn’t. The 69-page National Security Council’s document, finished in 2016, provided a step by step list of priorities – which were then ignored by Trump and his administration.
The playbook’s recommendations include that the government move swiftly to fully detect potential outbreaks, secure supplemental funding and consider invoking the Defense Production Act — all steps in which the Trump administration lagged behind the timeline laid out in the playbook.
Multiple times throughout the 3/27/20 press briefing, Trump claimed the current situation was unprecedented and unforeseen. According to Trump, "nobody was prepared for this," not even past presidents. He added, "In all fairness to all of the former presidents, none of them ever thought a thing like this could happen." That’s more of Trump’s lies! In reality, the US intelligence community and public health experts had warned for years that the country was at risk from a pandemic. Experts had also warned that the country would face shortages of critical medical equipment, such as ventilators, if a pandemic occurred. Read the proof here.
Trump is now trying to portray himself as a “wartime president” and hero who is in control. In reality, Trump is a dismal failure who failed to prepare, and then failed to react in a timely fashion. He’s trying to portray the coronavirus as the enemy when in fact he is the real enemy of the people. All of Trump’s actions since this virus spread to our shores have proven that his primary interests are in how it affects his personal image and how it affects his chances for reelection in November.
Trump now tries to play Medical Expert
Trump said restrictions on economic activity could be lifted in some parts of the country but not others as his administration works to develop a plan for how Americans could return to work in a few weeks without exacerbating the spread of the new coronavirus in the U.S.
Thank goodness, Americans, that the federal government’s ability to force the reopening of the economy is limited, as much of that power rests with state governors and mayors who collectively have common sense since they look to the medical experts for guidance, and not to an uninformed and self-serving idiot who’s only decision-making is based on his ratings and re-election chances.
“You don’t make the timeline. The virus makes the timeline.” (Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases)
“You can’t put a timeframe on saving people’s lives. We’re going to make decisions based on the scientists and the facts.” (Republican Gov. Larry Hogan of Maryland)
"The only way we slow it down is with physical/social distancing.” (Republican Gov. Mike DeWine of Ohio)
"Whatever messages that are coming out of Washington, we are going to make sure we take care of the needs of New Hampshire first.” (Republican Gov. Chris Sununu of New Hampshire)
"Trump spent weeks downplaying the threat of the coronavirus and his inaction left the country unprepared for this crisis. Even today, his lies are putting the health of millions of Americans at risk.” (Guy Cecil, chairman of Priorities USA)
On 3/23/20, in his White House briefing, Trump said, “Our country wasn’t built to be shut down. America will, again, and soon, be open for business. Very soon. A lot sooner than three or four months that somebody was suggesting. Lot sooner. We cannot let the cure be worse than the problem itself.” Those are the words of an idiot who lives in his own twisted and altered sense of reality — words which are in direct opposition to the most informed medical experts in our country. Trump has obviously learned nothing from history, especially from the 1918 ’Spanish flu’ pandemic.
“When he’s faced a problem, he has sought to somehow cheat or fix the outcome ahead of time so that he could construct a narrative that showed him to be the winner,” said Michael D’Antonio, a Trump biographer. “And when it was all about feuds with other celebrities or contests over ratings or hotel branding, he could do that and no one cared enough to really check. And the bluster and bragging worked. But in this case he tried that in the beginning and you can’t brag or bluster your way out of people dying.”
Trump has continued to make statements that conflicted with the government’s own public health experts and focused energy on blaming China, quarreling with reporters, claiming he knew that the coronavirus would be a pandemic even when he was minimizing its threat only a few weeks ago and congratulating himself for how he has managed a crisis he only recently acknowledged. The reality is that Trump ignored warnings and stoked doubts about the severity of coronavirus until it was far too late. Mike Pence, Trump’s highest ranking puppet, and all the others we’ve seen in Trump’s administration only feed Trump’s malignant narcissistic dysfunctionality.
Let’s not forget, in 2018 Trump pushed out Rear Adm. Timothy Ziemer on the National Security Council, who was the only person at that level who's responsible for pandemic defense; and Ziemer wasn’t replaced. With Ziemer went his entire downline of employees and staff and relationships. And then Trump removed the [early warning] funding for countries around the world, but he continues to fund the building of an unnecessary wall at our border with Mexico. Trump is both shameless and incompetent.
Read the entire story here.
Dr. Larry Brilliant, the epidemiologist who helped defeat smallpox, said the COVID-19 coronavirus is “the most dangerous pandemic in our lifetime.” There is no human being in the world that has immunity as a result of having had it before. That means it’s capable of infecting 7.8 billion people.
Illinois governor J.B. Pritzker to Trump on 3/22/20: "You should be leading a national response instead of throwing tantrums from the back seat. Get off Twitter & do your job.”
Chicago mayor Lori Lightfoot to Trump on 3/22/20: “Dear Lord — please step up and be a leader. While you have been yammering about hoaxes and fake news, the COVID-19 pandemic has hit all over America. Governor Pritzker and others have filled this country’s leadership gap. Lead or get out of their way.”
“Donald Trump has failed the American people.” (Joe Biden, on 3/21/20)
Trump Defies Science with his Embrace of Unproven Drugs to Treat Coronavirus
The coronavirus pandemic requires clear leadership. We are not getting that from Trump. At a long-winded White House briefing on Friday (3/20/20), Trump enthusiastically and repeatedly promoted the promise of two long-used malaria drugs that are still unproven against the coronavirus. “I’m a smart guy,” he said, while acknowledging he couldn’t predict the drugs would work. “I feel good about it.” Trump was eager to sweep aside long-established scientific and medical standards for testing and evaluating drugs in order to champion the remedy he favors and knows nothing about. Trump’s opinion was in opposition to the best medical experts in the field. In reality, Trump merely displayed his incredible stupidity once again.
Read the story here.
Trump is an Idiot, an Embarrassment & a Fool
We all heard Trump declare a national emergency on Friday the 13th in response to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak. What we also heard was an impeached president speak with the vocabulary and mentality of an immature adolescent. His sentences were short and staccato, he referred to everyone as “talented” and everything as “great” or “perfect” or “incredible,” and he referred to the phrase “national emergency” as “two very big words.” Oh wow! Two very big words! In response, we have two very big words for Trump: “low IQ.” Trump confirmed without any doubt that we have nothing but an immature child, a toddler, in the Oval Office — an unfortunate embarrassment to the citizens of the United States. He is interested in only two things — his image and his re-election — at anyone and everyone else’s expense!
Don’t forget, stupid & simpleminded Trump supporters,
even though the Senate acquitted Trump during the impeachment trial,
your incompetent Twitter Toddler has already been
permanently rebuked & irrevocably impeached!
Nothing can change that.
It was a done deal with a 230-197 vote on 12/18/2019.
It’s now a part of American history.
Trump’s already been impeached; he’s a pathetic loser.
”The Impeached Twitter Toddler”
As we move through 2020, the last year
of putting up with the
IMPEACHED TWITTER TODDLER,
let’s look at a synopsis
of this incompetent and
real track record.
- Was impeached on December 18, 2019 by the House of Representatives in an historic and permanent rebuke. Face it — Trump is both a pathetic loser and the worst president in all of American history.
- Has taken repeated military actions against other nations on foreign soil without the pre-approval of Congress and without any plan or any end game. Trump is nothing more than an aimless loose cannon who blindly shoots from the hip and puts American lives at risk.
- Increased the national debt by over TWO TRILLION DOLLARS since taking office, with NO PLAN whatsoever for reducing that debt.
- Has been accused of sexual abuse by over 20 heroic women.
- Continues to refuse releasing his tax returns to the American public. The one and only viable reason is that he’s hiding something that would incriminate him.
- Separated thousands of migrant children from their parents and put them in prison camps inside the U.S. border.
- Killed off the daily White House briefings and tried to squash the free press by stripping reporters of their credentials.
- Was responsible for the longest government shutdown in American history (35 days), the THIRD government shutdown during his term in office, which put over 800,000 government workers out of work, cost the U.S. economy over $3 billion in unrecoverable economic activity, and reduced the country’s gross domestic product by over $11 billion during the last quarter of 2018 and the first quarter of 2019.
- Declared a fictitious national emergency and stole nearly $8 billion taxpayer dollars to fund his unnecessary border wall.
- Denies climate change while the worldwide scientific community proves otherwise. Additionally, this 73-year-old verbally attacked 16-year-old Greta Thunberg, the environmental and climate change activist who beat him out for Time magazine’s ‘Person of the Year.’
- Won huge tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans and for huge corporations at the expense of the middle class.
- Literally bragged that he could shoot someone without any consequences or without alienating his supporters, who are without any doubt the most stupid people on planet Earth.
- Ridiculed people of color as “low-IQ individuals.”
- Declared himself “The Tariff Man.” Tariffs are nothing more than taxes on Americans collected at the border.
- Cozied up to dictators.
- Opened new public lands to fossil fuel (oil) exploration, reduced the size of national parks, and waived protections for endangered species.
- Excused the Saudi leader for the killing of dissident journalist Jamal Khashoggi on Turkish soil, and then paid off the Turkish leader by withdrawing U.S. troops from Syria, allowing him to finish off his enemies, the Kurds. Both of these actions signaled the strategic and moral bankruptcy of Trump’s leadership.
- Embraced Russian President Vladimir Putin’s worldview a month after meeting with Kim Jong Un where he ridiculed our own U.S. intelligence community on the world’s stage.
- Personally asked Japan’s Prime Minister Shinzo Abe to nominate him for the Nobel Peace Prize — this is the epitome of self-aggrandizement!
THE BOTTOM LINE: America desperately needs a new president right now — one who has a proven track record of governing, leading and serving the people; not one who is destroying what America stands for with each passing day. The presidency is not an entry level job, and definitely not one for an impeached, mentally unstable, impotent, malignant narcissist!
AMERICA’S PRIORITY #1: You can’t fix stupid, but you can vote it out on November 3, 2020! This includes the members of the House of Representatives who voted against the Trumpster’s impeachment. Click here for a list of their names.
MUST READ ARTICLES ABOUT TRUMP:
The best article ever written about Trump: Trump is Not Well.
The second best article ever written about Trump: Trump’s Words Are Poison.
The third best article ever written about Trump: Trump’s Sinister Assault on Truth.
The fourth best article ever written about Trump: Luckily, Trump Is an Unstable, Non-Genius.
Trump’s standard, predictable mode of operating: deceive; denounce; deny; delude; deflect; defy; delay, delay, delay; defame and denigrate.
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN — OUST TRUMP!
The most stupid people on planet Earth
are the bottom-feeders who continue to support Trump.
We’re quite sure Trump would not appreciate most of what’s included on this web site. Do we care? Absolutely not because the real truth cannot be denied. We no longer give a damn about anything Trump has to say or think. He has already proven his absolute worthlessness and incompetence. We have ultimate respect for the office of the president, but we have no respect whatsoever for Trump, the person. Respect is not automatic; it’s earned. And Trump has not earned one iota of our respect. He is nothing more than an embarrassment to the United States and to its citizens. He spews hate, bigotry and racism, and has accomplished nothing. But don’t fear, fellow citizens, Trump is only a one-term, has-been president who will soon be voted out and then thankfully be forever forgotten.
Not Our President! No redos for Trump. Once is Enough!
Dissenting opinions: Call 1-800-GO-TO-HELL
Our 2020 bumper sticker: Anybody But Trump!
”Real patriotism is a willingness to challenge the government when it’s wrong.” (Ron Paul)
”Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.” (Mark Twain)
“Impeached Twitter Toddler” NON-SUPPORTER.