Democracy, as we know it, is at stake.
VOTE THESE SENATORS OUT!
Listed below are the 23 Republican Senators up for re-election who are guilty of cowardice and betrayal for voting to exonerate Trump from his crimes, and who therefore must be VOTED OUT in November in order to Make America Great Again. Every time they had a choice between America and Trump, they chose Trump. Every time they were called to the service of this nation and their sacred oath, they chose Trump instead. Learn their names. Remember their actions. And never, ever trust them again. These are the senators who have abandoned their consciences, left the American people behind, and failed to stand up for the Constitution and common decency. Vote these Senators out in November!
Kelly Loeffler (GA)
Trump’s Mismanagement of the Pandemic Causes COVID-19 Infections & Deaths to Increase
With three days left before the election, COVID-19 infections soared this week to record levels (9 million confirmed cases), hospitalizations are up in almost every state, and now — predictably, but slowly — deaths are rising as a result of Trump’s gross mismanagement of the pandemic. More than 229,000 Americans have already died of Covid-19.
Some of the hardest-hit states have the lowest rates of mask-wearing, with Trump’s “super spreader” rallies showing a complete disregard for mask-wearing. Yesterday in Michigan, a state that reported a 91 percent increase in new Covid-19 cases from two weeks earlier, Trump actually made the extraordinary and unfounded accusation that American doctors were profiteering from coronavirus deaths, claiming they were paid more if patients die.
And yet Trump, the most incompetent leader in the history of America, is claiming he beat the pandemic and thinks he deserves another four years in the White House. The only thing Trump deserves is to be institutionalized for severe mental illness.
Three more days to vote for Joe Biden in order to begin healing America from the damage caused by Trump, the depraved megalomaniac.
Only 4 Days
(less than 100 hours)
Until Biden’s VICTORY & Trump’s DEFEAT!
Trump has nothing else left. No more dirty tricks to pull out of his bag. He’s tried appointing Republican federal judges who would rule in his favor, giving him an unfair advantage using states voting laws. He’s tried begging for women’s votes. He’s tried holding dozens of super-spreader rallies around the country. He’s tried supporting white nationalist pigs and other hate groups. He’s tried creating more fake news about having a vaccine ready for use, and is taking credit for beating the pandemic, even though it’s spreading worse than ever before throughout the country. He’s tried denouncing the basic operations of voting as a grand scheme to overthrow him, and declared that collecting and counting absentee and mail-in ballots is inherently fraudulent. He’s tried touting his new nonexistent health plan to replace the Affordable Care Act, except that he has no plan — it’s “vaporware.”
As of today, Biden is currently ahead of Trump in the following six key battleground states—all of which Trump was victorious in during the 2016 election: Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Georgia. RealClearPolitics' average of several polls shows that Biden is ahead nationally by 7.4 points.
No more of Trump’s lies and schemes are going to change the fact that he is both unfit for the job and the worst president in all of American history. The voters know it, and they’re going to grade Trump’s report card between now and November 3rd.
Trump is worthless.
worthless [wurth-lis], adjective.
without worth; of no use, importance, or value; good-for-nothing.
So get out and vote for a winner, folks. A vote for Joe Biden is a vote for a better America!
Trump is not only mentally deficient — he’s delusional
Amazingly, the White House is crediting Trump for “ending the Covid-19 pandemic.” The only thing ending is Trump’s term in office. Trump is mentally deficient and should be committed, not re-elected.
Trump faces a significant hurdle: He needs to win multiple states where, over the past 100 days, he has never led before. It’s not just that Trump hasn’t led; it’s that there are a number of states in which Trump’s support has never topped about 45 percent in FiveThirtyEight’s polling averages.
The fundamental problem for Trump is that the states where he has had a consistent lead generally offer fewer electoral votes than the ones where Biden has consistently led. States where Trump has consistently led have an average of 6.9 electoral votes, while states where Biden has consistently led average 12 electoral votes. Just multiply those values by the number of states, and you can understand Trump’s predicament.
To be explicit, the states that are solid for Biden offer 182 electoral votes. Those where Biden has always led offer another 152. That’s 334 electoral votes for Biden — 64 more than the 270 needed to win the presidency.
As of this morning, Biden is leading Trump by eight percentage points in Michigan and Wisconsin, as well as leading in Pennsylvania. If Biden captures all three of those states and hangs on to the states Hillary Clinton won in 2016, he will win the election.
“On January 20, 2021, Joe Biden will be inaugurated president of the United States. The states will count the votes that they have in a timely fashion,” said Nancy Pelosi. "The easiest thing for [Trump] to do is to stand up like a man and accept the results of an election of the American people," Pelosi continued.
America can hardly wait to welcome President Biden!
After five years we have learned who Trump really is
Politico Magazine has revealed “45 Self-Evident Truths About Donald Trump.”
Trump operates with evident disregard for norms and rules, but by a firm code of conduct as predictable as it is confounding. Read the full article for the details. These truths guide his behavior:
- Attention is power.
- Words don’t matter.
- Everything’s a show.
- People are props.
- The crowd knows.
- Conflict is the key.
- Nothing motivates like fear.
- Division works.
- Life’s a fight.
- Chaos is fuel.
- There’s no such thing as going too far.
- Bigger is always better.
- The answer to any problem is always more Trump.
- Exhaust the enemy.
- It’s good to be selfish.
- Altruism is for losers.
- Trusting is for losers.
- Loyalty is for losers.
- Taking blame is for losers.
- Losing is for losers.
- Sometimes winning means not losing now.
- Sometimes winning is just winning that hasn’t happened yet.
- Sometimes winning is whining.
- Reality doesn’t matter.
- The past doesn’t matter.
- The future doesn’t matter.
- Nothing, actually, matters.
- Create your own world.
- Tell your own story.
- Shame is for losers.
- There is no subtext.
- Everything’s a transaction.
- Nothing’s on the level.
- The ends justify the means.
- You can’t be stopped if nobody stops you.
- People aren’t inherently good.
- People look out for themselves.
- People don’t change.
- You are who you are.
- No slight is too small.
- Never turn the other cheek.
- Nothing worse than weakness.
- The loneliness is bottomless.
- Everybody needs to be seen.
- Nothing’s ever over.
As we move through 2020,
the last year of putting up with
the IMPEACHED TWITTER TODDLER,
let’s look at a synopsis of his “real” track record.
- Was impeached on December 18, 2019 by the House of Representatives in an historic and permanent rebuke. Face it — Trump is both a pathetic loser and the worst president in all of American history.
- Did nothing about protecting Americans from the Covid-19 pandemic, except try to deny its existence and severity multiple times. On 10/28/20, Trump actually claimed he ended the pandemic.
- Has taken repeated military actions against other nations on foreign soil without the pre-approval of Congress and without any plan or any end game. Trump is nothing more than an aimless loose cannon who blindly shoots from the hip and puts American lives at risk.
- Increased the national debt by over TWO TRILLION DOLLARS since taking office, with NO PLAN whatsoever for reducing that debt.
- Has been accused of sexual abuse by over 20 heroic women.
- Continues to refuse releasing his tax returns to the American public. The one and only viable reason is that he’s hiding something that would instantly incriminate him.
- Separated thousands of migrant children from their parents and put them in prison camps inside the U.S. border.
- Killed off the daily White House briefings and tried to squash the free press by stripping reporters of their credentials.
- Was responsible for the longest government shutdown in American history (35 days), the THIRD government shutdown during his term in office, which put over 800,000 government workers out of work, cost the U.S. economy over $3 billion in unrecoverable economic activity, and reduced the country’s gross domestic product by over $11 billion during the last quarter of 2018 and the first quarter of 2019.
- Declared a fictitious national emergency and stole nearly $8 billion taxpayer dollars to fund his unnecessary border wall.
- Denies climate change while the worldwide scientific community proves otherwise. Additionally, this 73-year-old verbally attacked 16-year-old Greta Thunberg, the environmental and climate change activist who beat him out for Time magazine’s ‘Person of the Year.’
- Won huge tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans and for huge corporations at the expense of the middle class.
- Literally bragged that he could shoot someone without any consequences or without alienating his supporters, who are without any doubt the most stupid people on planet Earth.
- Ridiculed people of color as “low-IQ individuals.”
- Declared himself “The Tariff Man.” Tariffs are nothing more than taxes on Americans collected at the border.
- Cozied up to dictators.
- Opened new public lands to fossil fuel (oil) exploration, reduced the size of national parks, and waived protections for endangered species.
- Excused the Saudi leader for the killing of dissident journalist Jamal Khashoggi on Turkish soil, and then paid off the Turkish leader by withdrawing U.S. troops from Syria, allowing him to finish off his enemies, the Kurds. Both of these actions signaled the strategic and moral bankruptcy of Trump’s leadership.
- Embraced Russian President Vladimir Putin’s worldview a month after meeting with Kim Jong Un where he ridiculed our own U.S. intelligence community on the world’s stage.
- Personally asked Japan’s Prime Minister Shinzo Abe to nominate him for the Nobel Peace Prize — this is the epitome of self-aggrandizement!
- Continues to claim broad powers that he does not have, simply to fire up his political base, including threatening to shut down Twitter for flagging false content, claiming he can “override" governors who dare to keep churches closed to congregants during the pandemic, asserting the “absolute authority” to force states to reopen during the pandemic, and claiming he could force governors to reopen their economies before they felt ready.
- Used tear gas on 6/2/20 on peacefully protesting American citizens outside the White House in Lafayette Park in order to clear the street for his selfish photo-op with the Bible at St. John’s Church; and who tried to turn 10,000 active duty military troops on American citizens.
THE BOTTOM LINE: America desperately needs a new president right now — one who has a proven track record of governing, leading and serving the people; not one who is destroying what America stands for with each passing day. The presidency is not an entry level job, and definitely not one for an impeached, mentally unstable, impotent, malignant narcissist!
AMERICA’S PRIORITY #1: You can’t fix stupid, but you can vote it out on November 3, 2020! This includes the members of the House of Representatives who voted against the Trumpster’s impeachment. Click here for a list of their names.
MUST READ ARTICLES ABOUT TRUMP:
The best article ever written about Trump: Trump is Not Well.
The second best article ever written about Trump: Trump’s Words Are Poison.
The third best article ever written about Trump: Trump’s Sinister Assault on Truth.
The fourth best article ever written about Trump: Luckily, Trump Is an Unstable, Non-Genius.
MAGA = Masks Are Great Again!
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN — OUST TRUMP!
We’re quite sure Trump would not appreciate most of what’s included on this web site. Do we care? Absolutely not because the real truth cannot be denied. We no longer give a damn about anything Trump has to say or think. He has already proven his absolute worthlessness and incompetence. We have ultimate respect for the office of the president, but we have no respect whatsoever for Trump, the person. Respect is not automatic; it’s earned. And Trump has not earned one iota of our respect. He is nothing more than an embarrassment to the United States and to its citizens. He spews hate, bigotry and racism, and has accomplished nothing. But don’t fear, fellow citizens, Trump is only a one-term, has-been president who will soon be voted out and then thankfully be forever forgotten.
Not Our President! No redos for Trump. Once is Enough!
Dissenting opinions: Call 1-800-GO-TO-HELL
Our 2020 bumper sticker: Anybody But Trump!
”Real patriotism is a willingness to challenge the government when it’s wrong.” (Ron Paul)
”Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.” (Mark Twain)
“Impeached Twitter Toddler” NON-SUPPORTER.